As a full service home services agency, All Trust assumes all responsibilities for its employees. All Trust Caregivers are carefully screened, beyond what is required by law, to ensure that our clients’ trust is well-placed and well-deserved.
The following four-step screening process helps ensure that each All Trust employee is worthy of your trust.
- In-depth online application
- Behavioral screening
- Personality assessment
- Proof of employment eligibility
- Minimum one year of caregiving experience
- Ability to clearly speak, write and understand English
- In-person interview with a Human Resource professional
- Verification of two professional, supervisory references
- Successful completion of ten different criminal background checks
- Successful completion of a five-panel drug screening
- Caregiver competency assessment
- Initial orientation
- Successful Completion of All Trust Home Care training program
- Successful completion of All Trust Alzheimer’s Care training program
The TRUSTworthy badge of honor clearly differentiates All Trust caregivers from independently contracted, employment agency or other agency staff.