As a full service home services agency, All Trust assumes all responsibilities for its employees. All Trust Caregivers are carefully screened – beyond what is required by law – to ensure that our clients’ trust is well-placed and well-deserved.
The following four-step screening process helps ensure that each All Trust employee is worthy of your trust.
- In-depth online application
- Behavioral screening
- Personality assessment
- Proof of employment eligibility
- Minimum one year of caregiving experience
- Ability to clearly speak, write and understand English
- In-person interview with a Human Resource professional
- Verification of two professional, supervisory references
- Successful completion of ten different criminal background checks
- Successful completion of a five-panel drug screening
- Caregiver competency assessment
- Initial orientation
- Successful Completion of All Trust Home Care training program
- Successful completion of All Trust Alzheimer’s Care training program
The TRUSTworthy badge of honor clearly differentiates All Trust caregivers from independently contracted, employment agency or other agency staff.